Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Dead Goat


I have ignored this site for long enough. I have been upset and did not want to face the truth. My daughters dogs killed my pregnant goat.

It was horrible. The dogs killed eight animals in all. They went on a rampage. Total chaos.

It has been difficult for me. I went over to the farm and helped to clean up, but afterwards just wanted to have my goat back.

So, I suppose, I will be looking to replace her. We are all looking around but, no luck yet.

Our fruit tress are doing well, but rabbits have eaten my blueberries and grapes.

I'll be doing very little canning this year.

A friend gave me her jars and caner. That was wonderful. So, together my daughter and I have three caners now.
DSC00727
This next weekend, my daughter, daughter in law and myself are having an open house. I will be selling my crochet, my daughter in law, her die dye baby blankets and my daughter her, from scratch bake goods. I hope we have a good sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's awful. Everytime I lose somebody of my pets I have a shock becasue any animal we take and bring up is like the member of our family.